What personal information do we collect from the people who visit RateMyInterview.com?
When using the services offered on RateMyInterview.com (“Services”), you may be asked to enter your email address, and additional information provided through a free-form input that may also contain personal information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you request a link to your Interview Evaluation Form, and additional information may be collected during normal use of the Services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To provide our stated Services
- To personalize your experience
- To continually improve the product
How do we protect your information?
All sensitive user data is encrypted before being securely stored.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information, your company’s identifiable information, or personally identifiable information to outside parties.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. (link https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business)
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will no longer send non-necessary emails. Emails containing billing and payment information cannot be opted out of.